Interested in working for our new Concierge Night Doula Business?
We are so excited to share the next stage of our evolution, as we expand into an agency model focusing on overnight care. We are looking for night doulas who would like to work with us in providing compassionate, respectful overnight service to the families of Puget Sound. If you’d like to apply for these independent contractor positions we respectfully ask that you be vaccinated, inclusive, culturally humble, and have taken or be willing to take lactation training. We will give a thorough orientation to our philosophy and the tech during the onboarding process. Please fill out this Google form, and we will contact you for an interview. Let It Be Birth is owned by Kate Dewey and Jane Drichta. Together we have over almost 40 years of perinatal care in the Seattle area, and we look forward to many more!
Why work for us:
Why work for us:
- Jane and Kate will handle contracting all clients. We handle their prenatal support and provide the framework and management for all appointment booking, invoicing, and payments.
- You simply get to show up and get paid!
- Work with a team of diverse doulas, supporting families and expanding your own experience.
- Traditional postpartum doula training and certification is NOT required. We strongly feel that training and certification are excellent options if you choose to go that route, but it is not the only pathway to be qualified for this work.
- Current Covid Vaccination
- Lactation training
- Current Infant CPR Certification
- Training in Perinatal mood disorders (we offer this if you do not have it)
- Personal cell phone, internet access and the ability to learn the software systems we use for booking and communication (17Hats and Slack)
- The ability and desire to work with families with various backgrounds and parenting preferences. Flexibility is a must.
- Two personal references
- Two professional references