Our Doulas in Action
What People Are Saying About Us
"I really can't fully express what a difference it made for us to have Kate at our birth. I would recommend Kate to anyone, and I know that I was able to have a natural childbirth and this life changing experience because she was part of our team."
"Kate was wonderful! She encouraged me to birth the way I wanted to, and supported me every step of the way! She has a wealth of information and knowledge about the childbirth process and helps you utilize that information. She is caring and attentive.”
“I'm so happy Kate was with me for my birth. Kate has an amazing talent for what she does and I highly recommend her."
“KC has a calling for being a doula, this is her talent. She is a wealth of knowledge and resources and I highly recommend her as a doula.”
"I absolutely loved having KC as my doula. She helped assist me during the birth of my second baby. She was so amazing and supportive during the entire process. I can't say enough good things about her."
"KC is amazing! She is truly a gift from above. I don't think I could ever repay her for all she's done for us."
Let It Be Birth Doulas in the press
- "Staff describe chaotic scenes at Swedish hospital during strike." by Ashley Hiruko www.npr.org 1/31/2020
- "A birth plan during coronavirus: I am grateful for all my options, including doulas" by Srilata Remala, Seattle Times, 4/17/2020
- "Eyewitness: from the Camino de Santiago to Iraqi Kurdistan" by Rebecca Tinsley, Independent Catholic Press, 10/6/2019
- "Making the World a Better Place: Jane E. Drichta" by Elizabeth Gracen, Flapper Press 2/17/2019
- "Where are they now: Jane Drichta" by Hannah Cohen, The Kirkwood Call